2010년 9월 25일 토요일

Weekend with homework

Today is happy saturday.
but i have many homework.
Some of these i write report on the cultural heritage of Korea.
i research about Bupyeong government office building.
that is designated by cities and provinces cultural property at 1982.
now that is located in Bupyeong elementary school.
i visit there in person.
even though i'm very tired but i feel worthwhile.

댓글 2개:

  1. Yes!! I have many homeworks too!
    We have to do many things..
    But I know it is very worthwhile and helpful to me.

    And one of the things to do is get ready to English presentation, right?
    I think we will be very good!

    Cheer up, Shu youn.
    I think we are more smartier :D

    답글삭제
  2. Weekend...
    Yeah I also have many many things to do.
    The most important thing to me is our English presentation!
    It's somewhat bothering and difficult.. but! I think this will be rewarding because we can study about writing essay.

    답글삭제