2010년 9월 21일 화요일

Chuseok

Today is the day before Chuseok.
my house is  the house of the eldest son of a family.
so my family have a memorial service for ancestors.
just now i griddle sweet potato, squash and frozen pollack pancake.
therefore i'm very tire but i feel rewarding.
finally!! tomorrow is Chuseok.
i'm very much looking forward to it.

댓글 2개:

  1. Wow Did you have a nice chuseok?
    I hope so!!
    My house is the house of the youngest family!
    So we go to my grandmother's home.
    And I ate many delicious foods.

    Did you eat many foods?
    I'm happy during holidays because of many foods!
    But my diet is over..~

    답글삭제
  2. Hey~ how was your chuseok holiday?
    I ate over and over so .. I gained about 3Kg!
    Hew~ but it was great to see familiar sceneries of my home town Daegu ^^
    I wish you have nice weekends!

    답글삭제