2010년 9월 27일 월요일

My locker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god............................
my school loker sink on the water.
my book got all wet in the rain.
when i saw that i was embarrassed and really sad.
what i going to do?
i'm so irritated.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

댓글 2개:

  1. Oh... dear!!
    My locker is in the at the B floor,but it was so lucky that I haven't used that locker!
    Does school planning to compenstate for damages?
    I wish the school give help to you and other student as soon as possible!

    답글삭제
  2. I'm irritated too!
    My locker sink on the water..and my books are all wet!! besides..go mold at my clothes!!

    But We can get some compensation.
    Did you register at school cite?
    If you register, You can get some money.

    답글삭제